We want you to enjoy using our spaces to enable you to get the most out of the services and resources we offer.
Help us create a welcoming, comfortable and safe space to meet your
learning and support needs. To help achieve this we ask you to adhere
to the following:
- Respect your library and the resources it offers.
- Be considerate and courteous to others using this space.
- Please be aware of how the different spaces in the building can used.
- Clear up after yourself, so that others can use the space after you.
- Please vacate spaces you are not using, to allow others to use them.
- We want you to feel at ease here, but sleeping is discouraged.
- Library staff are here to help you, please treat them with respect.