You can place a request for any loanable item, from any USW campus, or if the item is on loan to another borrower. Our online service makes it easy to request, collect and return items from a library of your choice.
To do this:
1. Connect to FINDit
2. Sign in using your University username and password
3. Type in your search
4. From the results list select the location link for the item you require
5. Select Request Options: Request from a USW Library link
6. Complete the online form, stating the Pickup Location you wish to collect from
7. Click on the Request button to complete your request
When your requests are ready to collect an e-mail will be sent to your student email. Books requested from our other campuses will normally be available for collection within 2 working days.
Most items will be held for 7 days. If uncollected, it will be returned to the shelves.
To learn more about your My Account watch our short film, How to use my account.
Please collect your requests as soon as possible. They will be held at the Request Collection points in Treforest, Glyntaff , Cardiff and Newport.