BA (hons) English & Ancient History
Rhian began her career as a Teacher of English and then worked as a Library Adviser in FE. Rhian joined USW in 2022 as Faculty Librarian for FLSE with responsibility for Sport & Chiropractic in Glyntaff and Treforest Campuses.
• To act as main point of contact with academic staff, students, and researchers in the areas of Sport and Chiropractic.
• To provide education and guidance in using and finding information to groups of students, researchers, and staff in the subject areas of Sport and Chiropractic.
• To provide one-to-one subject enquiry support by appointment.
• To develop the print and digital collections of information resources in liaison with academic staff in the subject areas and manage the information resources budgets in these subject areas.
• To create learning materials and guides to assist users in using library resources.
• To work with other members of Learning Services and other departments in the University on specific projects.
• To represent the Library Service at various academic committees and meetings.