Currently working from home
BA Combined Hons majoring in English Lit, Northampton (1991)
MScEcon Library & Information Studies, Aberystwyth (1998)
AHEA, Cardiff Met (2012)
With an early career background in public libraries, Catherine has worked as an academic subject librarian in South Wales since 2005.
To act as main point of contact with academic staff, students and researchers in the areas of Business, Accounting and Finance
- To provide education and guidance in using and finding information to groups of students, researchers and staff in The Business School.
- To provide one-to-one subject enquiry support by appointment.
- To develop the print and digital collections of information resources in liaison with academic staff in the subject areas of Business, Accounting and Finance and manage the information resources budgets in these subject areas.
- To create learning materials and guides to assist users in using library resources.
- To work with other members of Learning Services and other departments in the University on specific projects.
- To represent the Library Service at various academic committees and meetings.