Faculty Librarian FLSE
I am currently working both on and off campus.
PG Cert Online and Distance Learning
PG Cert Developing Professional Practice in Higher Education
BA (Hons) Librarianship
Gill Edwardes is a Faculty Librarian for FLSE and is responsible for Education, Early Years, Social Work, Psychology and Counselling.
- To act as main point of contact with academic staff, students and researchers in the School of Education, Early Years and Social Work and the School of Psychology and Therapeutic Studies.
- To provide formal instruction in using and finding information to groups of students, researchers and staff in the subject areas of Education, Social Work, Psychology and Therapeutic Studies.
- To provide detailed subject enquiry support by appointment.
- To develop the print and digital collections of information resources in the subject areas of Education, Social Work, Psychology and Therapeutic Studies and manage the information resources budgets in these subject areas.
- To create learning materials and guides to assist users in using library resources.
- To work with other members of Learning Services and other departments in the University on specific projects.
- To represent the Library Service at various academic committees.
Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (MCLIP)