Faculty Librarian FLSE
Currently working from home
MSc Information and Library Management University of the
West of England 2007
BA English Studies University of Glamorgan 2003
Louise has been working for the University of South Wales
since completing her MSc in 2007. Prior to this she worked in the Library at
the University of Wales, Newport and in Cwmbran Public Library.
- To act as main point of contact with academic staff, students and researchers in the areas of Care Sciences, Health, Sport and Professional Practice.
- To provide education and guidance in using and finding information to groups of students, researchers and staff in the subject areas of Care Sciences, Health, Sport and Professional Practice.
- To provide one-to-one subject enquiry support by appointment.
- To develop the print and digital collections of information resources in liaison with academic staff in the subject areas of Care Sciences, Health, Sport and Professional Practice and manage the information resources budgets in these subject areas.
- To create learning materials and guides to assist users in using library resources.
- To work with other members of Learning Services and other departments in the University on specific projects.
- To represent the Library Service at various academic committees and meetings