We asked you to make up or break up with library. We were overwhelmed by your response. We had 303 letters.
These are some of things amazing things you said about USW Library:
- Staff are very helpful when asked how to use things.
- Very easy to navigate to find a book I have seen on FINDit.
- A great place to come when I’m feeling distracted at home.
- Appreciate the variety of physical and online texts.
- Consistently wonderful since 2018.
- Like the online reading lists.
- To a disabled student like me, who for so long wanted to develop and improve myself, the library is pretty much my fountain of knowledge.
- Library staff are so nice and helpful which makes a massive difference.
- Quiet peaceful place away from home where I can study.
- I love all the academic articles that I have access to.
- Surroundings are amazing- its lovely to have a library like this.
- Love the online library and the free sessions offered to students to improve skills.
- Staff are amazing and helpful.
- I prefer ebooks as I am disabled so having so many I can access easily on my laptop is great.
- Without you I would be lost.
- Safe and motivating environment
- Books have helped me more than I thought over my three years and that never would have been the case if I didn't have a personal tour by one of the staff in my first week.
- Free to use and don't have to pay for books.
- Library staff are always ready to help.
- Awesome place to study peacefully.
We are considering how to respond to your feedback and will be reporting back to you in the coming weeks on what we propose to do about what you have told us.