In response to student feedback we have made
available some PC labs in Johnstown building to supplement Library study space.
J101, J102, J450 - Capacity 6
J103 - Capacity 5
Please email [email protected]. Please telephone 01443 482057 for any queries.
You should also note the following about your appointment:
- If you or any member of your household are exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19 please inform us and do not attend your appointment.
- You must take and present your staff/student ID card to security if requested.
- Before arriving, you must install the SafeZone app on your mobile phone.
- You will need to Check in on the app when you arrive, and it must remain active whilst you are on campus. You are free to sign out and remove it after you depart.
- In line with this updated guidance, we will now be making it mandatory for face masks to be worn indoors at all of our sites (Cardiff, Glyntaff, Newport, Treforest and the Sport Park).
- You must report to security upon arrival and advise them of your departure (tel: 01443 482057).
- You must abide by social distancing requirements whilst on campus.
- Ensure the rooms are left clean and use the sanitiser wipes to disinfect before and after use.